[tcb] Re: URGENT! NEED QUICK INFO!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:38:30 -0700 (PDT)

We will be leaving from the Exxon at the Corner of 290 and Huffmeister at
Approx. 8:00-8:30 friday Morning. We will be traveling with 3 split
windows(Chris,Jennifer, Paris & River aka Cajun Eskimo,   Eric aka Mr. Electric
Wizard,   Mark J,Sarah,& Lanie aka Marko), , 2 Bay windows( Dan,Katrina  & Thor
the mascot aka Homer,  Trey (no name decided yet) and 1 Vanagon(Mark and Emily
aka The Vanagon Guy). The normal traveling speed for this group is 55-60 mph.
We do try to have FRS radio's for everyone to stay in contact with each other.
Dan and Katrina are our Cruise directors and usually set the pace for everyone.

"Dirksen, Chris" <cdirksen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Mark we are setting
ourselves up for an early Friday departure now. Woo Hoo my question is if we
are ready @ 0 8 hundred hours can we follow you and if it is not a hindrance
(i.e. slowing you down) since we?ll cruise at a steady 63 MPH can we set up a
meeting place?

  Cool beans let me know when you get a chance.

    Christopher K. Dirksen
  Project Engineer
  Office # 281 366 1142
  Cell # 713 653 4275