[tcb] Re: T-shirts

  • From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:45:48 -0700 (PDT)

OK Will; got you covered, no pun intended.  Just went through the box and you
are in luck.  Have each of the sizes that you want.  I will hold out the ones
you want and not take them to the Classic.  We are selling these for $10 each
and if you will have the wife send a check for $50 for the five shirts I will
cover the shipping/mailing.  Make the check payable to:  The East Texas VEE-DUB
Club and mail it to me:  Sammie Smith,  1801 York Dr. Nacogdoches, TX 75965.
Tell her to include the address to where you want them mailed.

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 10:25 PM

Sammie, do you take paypal?  I won't be at the classic this year.  I'm playing
with my giant full scale train set this weekend.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:09 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Will be at Fredericksburg with several left over T-shirts from the Nacogdoches
show.  They have a bus on the front for das Bluhend Gute Schau V.  Not sure of
all the sizes but they will be for sale at $10 each.  If you did not get one at
the show or were unable to make the show stop by the Bev's Bakery Panel and
pick one up.
Sammie

--
My Email Moniker