[tcb] Re: T-shirts

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 05:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

Uh, the Texas Classic IS IN Fredericksburg.  Yep, that's where we will be.

From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:25:01 -0400Sammie, do you take paypal?  I won't be at
the classic this year.  I'm
playing with my giant full scale train set this weekend.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:09 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Will be at Fredericksburg with several left over T-shirts from the
> Nacogdoches show.  They have a bus on the front for das Bluhend Gute Schau
> V.  Not sure of all the sizes but they will be for sale at $10 each.  If you
> did not get one at the show or were unable to make the show stop by the
> Bev's Bakery Panel and pick one up.
> Sammie

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it
out.