[tcb] Re: Transporters at the Point III

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 23:56:36 EDT

Joe:

We are trying to make approximately a 12:00 PM exit from the Spring Branch
area and meet everyone. Tina has to teach two classes on Friday but, she is
going to try to make up the 12:00 till 3:00 class, another time and take  off
around noon. It's still up in the air for us but, we should be able to  commit
by the Houston VW Club night show Saturday night.

Jack

In a message dated 10/4/06 9:45:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
captainotto@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hopefully Jessica and I will be leaving H-town In The Hoochiemama  *Version
3* between 12:30 or 1 p.m. If there is anything we need to bring  Please let us
know.  Anyone want to cruise together?

On 10/4/06, singlecabboy <_sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Awsome
---  Katrina <_k.d.martin@xxxxxxxx (mailto:k.d.martin@xxxxxxx) >  wrote:

> That sounds like a good idea. I will put a big
>  plastic jar beside the paper plates that
> says,"Donate a buck for the  MPRPD(NO DEERS PLEASE)"
>
> That way we can keep the MPRPD  doing our cool ass
> camp out every year!!!
>
>  Katrina
> (breakfast taco champion)
>
> On Tuesday,  October 03, 2006, at 10:01PM, j duncan
> <_whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:
>
> >Kat:  Contributions can be wholly  voluntary,
> of-course. Suggested amount is
> >just that,  suggested. Anybody can give more. . .or
> less.
> >
>  >I just think we should Paul's cause, eh?
>  >

------------------------------
>  >From: singlecabboy < _sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >
>  >
> >As for as the breakfast I'll stay out of that one .
>  I'll let you talk to
> >Katrina on that one.
> >
>  >

> Katrina  & Dan Martin