[tcb] Re: Traders Village 09

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:33:05 -0400

The photo of Paul is priceless.

-----Original Message-----
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Sep 27, 2009 9:44 pm
Subject: [tcb] Traders Village 09

If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web
browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=8eiiwsuo.2pxzhsjs&x=1&y=dw39w5&localeid=en_US

My Photos

Share

Upload

Buy Prints

Shop

sammie has shared photos with you.
Ok, here are my unedited photos of the Traders Village Houston show from today.
Neat show, about 70+ entries and some hardworking organizers. Not many busses.
One comment on the last shot of the t-shirt: That shirt is from an Ennis show
of about 1987, making it over 20 years old. Southern Volks has been out of
business for about 20 years. Couldn't believe someone was still wearing one.
- sammie
You're eligible for free shipping*

View photos

Order Prints

Reminder: – You can save these photos after viewing them by creating a free
Kodak Gallery account.

Traders Village 09 (1 album)

You can do more with these photos

Give Prints to friends and family
Share your favorite shots from this album by ordering KODAK quality prints and
enlargements.
 Starting at $0.15.

  Order Prints

A modern way to organize your photos. From $6.99.
  Get Started

Start every morning with your favorite photo. From $12.99.
  Get Started

The perfect card for every occasion. From $0.79.
  Get Started

*Valid on print-only orders totaling $4.99 or more, not including sales tax, to
receive free 3-10 business day shipping to U.S. or APO/FPO addresses. No coupon
code required. Does not apply to Same-Day Pickup orders, Gift Certificates,
PhotoStamps, KODAK Cameras or other KODAK products or services sold through
www.kodak.com. Shipping discount will automatically be calculated at Checkout.
No substitutions, transfer rights, or cash equivalents will be given. We
reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time. Valid only
at beta.kodakgallery.com or www.kodakgallery.com.

Questions? Visit http://www.kodakgallery.com/Help2.jsp?&localeid=en_US.

©Kodak, 2009. All rights reserved.