[tcb] Re: Houston Night Show

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:50:45 -0700 (PDT)

The drawing was like a cartoon type drawing.

Paul Smith

2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6
October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"

From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 9:44 PM

Sammie, I can't get the pictures off the Kodak site. Could you please send me
the picture of the Zone from the Night Show? It is perfect. I can use it with
the other pic of Paul and Joe from Eureka. Thanks.