[tcb] Re: To restore or not to restore

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:18:58 -0700 (PDT)

Julie:  My suggestion on the tank is do nothing.  The brakes on the beetle
depend.  Are they mushy are do they just have a low pedal?  Not mush I would
just adjust them.  Mushy:  You need to find out why they are mushy, maybe
leaking cylinders or maybe just need bleeding.  But normally you do not need to
bleed brakes unless you have had the brake system apart.