[tcb] Thursday night and I'm feeling right , oh yes it Thursday night...

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:38:57 -0500

This new job has been so cool I'm working part-time making more money getting to look at wonderful flowers...etc.

Went to a bar to eat a steak, great steak, great gin n' tonic. Poor music taste, slow country, new country also. etc. But there was a guy who played the keyboards, etc. Gave him a tip.
He was pretty good actually. Played Sanatra even.

Well ya'll sleep good tonight, I know I'm gonna.  Mmmm piannie.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin