[tcb] Re: Thursday night and I'm feeling right , oh yes it Thursday night...

  • From: "chuck blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:30:52 -0500

Party animal!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Katrina" <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 9:04 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Thursday night and I'm feeling right , oh yes it Thursday night...

Dan was with me, so was his brother Mike, and his wife Lucy.
I only tipped him $2. wow what a tip. Sanatra was when I knew I had too much to drink, 3 gin n' tonics. That's all it takes some gin or any kind
of alcohol and I'm loopy. I'm a cheap drunk these days I tell ya.
Even threw up all my steak n' such twice. Room was spinning,etc.
Feeling better today though. Glad I'm off work today. I'm liking the part-time gig I got. Making good money, playing wiht pretty flowers all day.
Life's good.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Thursday, May 15, 2008, at 09:53PM, "Neil" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Billy Joel, that dirty guy!
--- Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}Dan,

Your wife is planning to run away with the piano man!