[tcb] Re: The Freakin' Duggars

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:41:49 -0600

He is, apparently, a real estate guy, but I know that churches and companies
like Gerber give them all kinds of stuff. I honestly think that he makes babies
for a living. he has a new house that looks like a strip shopping center and it
is near the county landfill. You just can't make up this stuff.