[tcb] Re: The First Annual T@P Pro-Am Open(option)

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:28:32 -0500

It sounds like we are begining to get somewhere.
oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronnie Hughes" <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 9:04 PM

There is also another course over by Temple College.Which
is a city maintained course also.Way laid back .I know the
manager of that course .That is another option.Moody also
has a course that probably is not all that busy .Moody and
Temple is very close in mileage.Sammons is busy,TC probably
not so busy.It used to be the VA course for the soldiers
coming back from service over seas ,it has no elevation
change and is less challenging because of it being for
rehabilitation and such of the solders.TC bought the
course several years ago from the VA for a dollar.It's more
like a neighborhood course ,I grew up on this course
.Cadding as a kid in the annual Veterans tournament.
Paul Smith

2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6 October 9,10,and 11,
2009"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, ATX <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>

<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 8:05 PM
>
> Sammons is a muny? Good. I thought it was
> posted that it was a CC. That will add some
> flexibility, for sure.
>

> Jeff
>
> sent via iPhone
>

> On Jul 28, 2009, at 7:07 PM, Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

> We are still talking about Sammons aren't we? It a
> municiple course and they may cut us some slack.
> Especailly if Paul sweet talks them a little about the
whole