[tcb] Re: The First Annual T@P Pro-Am Open(option)

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:10:54 -0500

OK. I won't call anybody yet. I'll help when I can. You know Sammons might work out fine, we haven't tried. Which is the closest?

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
From: ATX <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: The First Annual T@P Pro-Am Open
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 8:05 PM

Sammons is a muny? Good. I thought it was
posted that it was a CC. That will add some
flexibility, for sure.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Jul 28, 2009, at 7:07 PM, Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We are still talking about Sammons aren't we? It a
municiple course and they may cut us some slack.
Especailly if Paul sweet talks them a little about the whole
weekend and the benefactor.

RH