[tcb] Re: Texas VW Classic

  • From: whocanduncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 19:36:00 -0500

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx

<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:04/02/2015 6:05 PM (GMT-06:00)
Shelton Show in Temple May 2nd the youth activity of Temple is doing a food
drive if you could bring a canned item it would be most appreciated, TED

On Thursday, 2 April 2015, 17:26, whocanduncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My first year in full retirement and 30% of my SSA income went into Freedom.

:(

But I'm in for $10.

Duncan

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx