[tcb] Re: Texas VW Classic

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:03:26 -0800 (PST)

Sharon: Will there be electrical connections on the grassy hill?---Mark S.
Sharon <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know we are
making big improvements of this
year's Texas VW Classic, we'll have group camping for VW's and tents on the
grassy hills for $8 a night with lots of camping prizes, like stoves,
grills, games, folding picnic table and ?,we also have a new kid's area to
keep them entertained, we'd like to organize a cruise Fri afternoon to
Enchanted Rock the second largest rock in the U.S.I just saw it on a travel
show when it rains it looks like silver strands flowing down, cool.We're
also serving real brisket at the dinner this year so register early and get
it free. www.texasvwclassic.com.