[tcb] Texas Club Coalition

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:27:57 -0600

As I hope you know, registration for the Texas VW Classic has opened. We
are planning the best show ever even with some of the challenges of growing
bigger. If you haven't checked out our web site please look often and
notice some of the changes. We have added a "Other Shows" page that list
all the upcoming shows of the clubs in the coalition. If you have something
that is not there please contact Tyler with the info. We will also have a
vendor registration for any swappers and vendors. Also check out our
Facebook page.

It is also time to renew club coalition membership for sponsorship of the
show. We appreciate the Texas Coalition of Busses helping make the Texas
Classic a great event for all VW lovers. Without the support of the TCB and
others like you, such a great gathering of VW's would not be possible. As
always your $100 sponsorship will put your club name on the show shirt
along with all the other benefits of being a Texas Club Coalition member.
We look forward to seeing you at the show in April.

PS I'm in with $10 for TCB..

Regards,

  Steve R. Chamberlain

     Texas VW Classic