[tcb] Re: Texas Club Coalition

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:34:37 -0500 (EST)

Steve    I will get you $ 10    Terry R

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Feb 28, 2012 10:28 pm
Subject: [tcb] Texas Club Coalition

As I hope you know, registration for the Texas VW Classic has opened. We are
planning the best show ever even with some of the challenges of growing bigger.
If you haven't checked out our web site please look often and notice some of
the changes. We have added a "Other Shows" page that list all the upcoming
shows of the clubs in the coalition. If you have something that is not there
please contact Tyler with the info. We will also have a vendor registration for
any swappers and vendors. Also check out our Facebook page.

It is also time to renew club coalition membership for sponsorship of the show.
We appreciate the Texas Coalition of Busses helping make the Texas Classic a
great event for all VW lovers. Without the support of the TCB and others like
you, such a great gathering of VW's would not be possible. As always your $100
sponsorship will put your club name on the show shirt along with all the other
benefits of being a Texas Club Coalition member. We look forward to seeing you
at the show in April.

PS I'm in with $10 for TCB..

Regards,

  Steve R. Chamberlain