[tcb] Re: Test

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:01:47 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Appears to work correctly. Leaves a little of the quoted-printable stuff in
(the = signs stuff) but not bad.

Neat, it converted the bulleted list (had little dot pictures before each
"item") to an itemized (a, b, c, ...) list.

Outlook Express HTML email is pretty ugly anyway. Way too much "markup". I
bet a message from a hotmail account will look cleaner.

Done for now.

Gerald