[tcb] Re: Test

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:04:21 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

There are some settings that should convert HTML to plain text. I miss a
LOT of messages when people forget to change their settings. I just need to
make sure it doesn't *BLOCK* HTML. You're a hotmail user, send and HTML
message to the list. I emailed Chris D. and asked him to but may have
missed him if he reads list mail at the office.

Gerald