[tcb] Re: Temple show 2006

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:33:10 -0600

HotVW's can go to T@TP3!
Maybe there they would be able to take a picture of a baywindow bus!

On Mar 14, 2006, at 1:29 PM, singlecabboy wrote:

Allen , and others ,please put about the cancellation
, on your web sites and list ,so we dont have people
showing up at HEB on oct 14, 2006, Hot Vw's is the
only one that I might have gotten to too late , Thanx,

--- a riggs <redvan71@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

WOW, Paul!

Sometimes folks don't realize how much work it takes
to put on a show and
you've done such a great job. You're a lucky man to
have a wife that loves
you so much to tell you back off.

PLEASE don't let T@TP3 turn into a "stress mill" for
you.  While
Bugtoberfest was a laid back show, T@TP was even
more so.  Just show up
and chill.  I don't even think you need to do the
dash plaques.  We come
for the vans - except for Denis's - and the people -
ESPECIALLY Denis!

Allan

--- singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The 9th annual Bus n Bugtoberfest will not happen
this
year , due to alot of soul searching and verious
other
things I have decided to put all my energy into
T@TP3,
at Morgan's Pt Resort the secound weekend in
October
as in the past , I sincerly appreciate each and
everyone of your support for the Temple shows .
What
an outstanding line up of Type 2's for a show in
Texas
. With the bus show at a new easier to get to
,right
on the lake large grassy , awsome area on lake
Bellton
, I ask for your continued support , See everyone
at
Shirley Creek .
This decicion is nonreversable .

Give Peas a Chance, Paul