[tcb] Re: Temple show 2006

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:34:07 -0800 (PST)

Shron the stress I put on myself the week before the
Bus n Bugtober show was almost unbearable , We will
keep having the bus show the same second saturday week
end in Oct , this year is oct 13,14, 15th, lots of
good ideas ,to make it a full weekend of
bussin,campin, kruzin and whateverin anyone wants todo
, the campout show will be at oakmont park ,MPR ,
right on the water of lake belton
--- Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll miss the Bugtoberfest Paul but I know it was a
> lot of work, we'll just
> make the bus show bigger and better this year. This
> may be the last year of
> the Texas Classic too, the stress is getting too
> much. Is the date set for
> the T@TP3? We should get our vacation scheduled now.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone