[tcb] Re: TXVWC sponsorship

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 09:26:40 -0500

No Paypal. You can pay me at the Classic. See ya there! Thanks for donating. It is going to a good cause, show t-shirts. Otherwise we would all be runnin' around naked. hahahaha.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Apr 8, 2009, at 10:21 PM, Kirk wrote:

Just checking in, dnt know if its been raised or not, but count me in. i have paypal too so i can pay whomever.

someone let me know.