[tcb] Re: TXVWC sponsorship

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 18:56:55 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, I know Terry.  You retired from the PO and now you have to work!

From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx <theresabuckner@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 11:02 AM

Sammy      I have bought glass with them included , I would like to
have a spare , I dont sell split bus parts , unless it is needed by one
of US .    I have latches on the way , I hope . one for each side .
   But yes I would like to buy yours .    Terry

From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx <theresabuckner@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 9:07 AM

Thanks   DAn       Please remind me & I will donate     Terry

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] TXVWC sponsorship
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 8:44 AM

I had Steve put the TCB on the shirt.
I forgot to ask him how much it cost.
I think it is 100.00.
Steve does not need the money until the show, so that mean
s I don't
need it until the show.
Please see Katrina or I at the show to donate to the tee shirt
sponsorship.

Steve mentioned that he is not going to order many extra shirts this
year.
Be sure to pre order your shirts when you register here:

http://www.texasvwclassic.com/register_online.php

Thanks!

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus