[tcb] Re: TCB website (cause Sammy don't ever put a subject on his e mail)

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:04:09 -0600

I think Peter (or any of the rest of you who want to share photos) should use yahoo, photo bucket, or any of 100 other web based photo hosting places.
We have a photo gallery at our personal website:

http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

It is mostly all TCB stuff, even a event calendar that Katrina works hard keeping up to date (if you know of something that you don't see let her know)
There is a link to it in most of my e mails and all of Katrina's.
I would suggest once you get you photos on line, put a link in your sig. and share them with the rest of us.
If you can't find or don't want to use one of the free photo hosting places, let me know and we can get your pictures up.
I know G2 and a couple other people are "web" pros, and have the resources to make a message board, web site, photo gallery or what ever your heart may desire. They may have input on this topic.
There has been many discussions about doing a message board. I started the list because I like lists. I asked people from other lists I am or have been on to join this list. I have asked some people from other boards I frequent to join this list, and encourage the rest of you to do the same. I am not going to try to start and run a message board. If any of you want to do that feel free. I will continue to do this e mail list.

On Feb 1, 2006, at 11:37 AM, Sammie Smith wrote:

In response to Peter's request for photos: Have we got someone out there with the expertise, time etc to design a website for the TCB so we could post photos of members and their busses so that we could put names with faces and busses? Dan, do I hear any volunteers. I would cept my expertise on mechanicking (is that a word) extends only to VWs, not to computers and software.

Dan & Katrina Martin 1971 VW Bus H.B.B. T.C.B.

http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin