[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:58:17 -0600

i could do some designing but i wouldn't want to keep it updated or do maintenance on it.

here is the site for work that i am working on:

http://test.hsdfi.org/index2.htm
and here is some flash that i am doing for the site as well
http://test.hsdfi.org/index.htm

someone would have to find space and give me the pass word or something. but, like i said i wouldn't want to do maintenance and i have no clue how to operate forums so that might be a problem but designing it i could be the person.

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:37:00 -0600

In response to Peter's request for photos: Have we got someone out there with the expertise, time etc to design a website for the TCB so we could post photos of members and their busses so that we could put names with faces and busses? Dan, do I hear any volunteers. I would cept my expertise on mechanicking (is that a word) extends only to VWs, not to computers and software.