[tcb] Re: TCB dating?

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:14:02 -0500

Location and Timing.

Santa Fe galleries. A bit of a drive, walk in and introduce yourself. Galleries are lonely places. There is a gallery tour from Santa Fe to Taos this fall.

Texas has some good antique markets, Canton and Round Top. Unfortunately you aren't near any West Coast Saturday markets. Those are good places also.

And no, I did not notice anything at all in any of these locations - I'm married. :-)

On Aug 15, 2007, at 6:53 PM, Ken wrote:

I have an idea for using the TCB list as a possible/alternate dating site. It seems most women are turned off to old VW buses (go figure?). Why not use this forum for possible romance? I think most of the cool hippie type woman are either dead, married or living on a commune in Taos, New Mexico thereby making it difficult to meet like-minded mates. In light of this dilemma perhaps a few of you could offer a some suggestions on this serious matter.

Broke Down in FTW