[tcb] Re: TCB dating?

  • From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:25:55 -0500 (CDT)

Got some pretty good news.
The CT scan came back and showed that there was still fluid there.  That
means that there is still an infection, so they cannot remove it yet.  The
good part is that he hasn't been on any antibiotics for a while and they
can hopefully grow a culture to find out what is going on exactly, and how
to treat it.  I think next week he's going to go in and get the fluid
removed, and get the culture process started...
Moodwise, he's doing great!
Thanks for thinking of us!