[tcb] Re: Super Bright LEDs

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:49:04 -0500

I have read that the LED replacement bulbs have a very narrow beam and actually look dimmer than the regular incandescent bulbs from any angle, except in a straight line from the bulb, where is is much brighter.
Just what I read somewhere, I can't find the link now, but I read it on the internet, so it must be true........... they had pictures!

On Jun 22, 2006, at 6:10 PM, Chuck Blue wrote:

I really hate to cut into all of your engineering but here is a site that will sell you the replacement bulbs in whatever bulb you are running.You can get them in narrow or wide beam you just need to know the number on the bulb.
I'm going to switch the Rocc over soon.
http://www.superbrightleds.com/led_prods.htm