[tcb] Re: Austin Cruise to Red, White and PsycoBlooie

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:40:21 -0500

Oh yea I forgot about the Fishery Center.
Right across the street, and down the dirt road a bit........

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/visitorcenters/tffc/visit/

On Jun 22, 2006, at 6:24 PM, Chuck Blue wrote:

My cell number is 903 312 5257.When you get to Athens find the Texas fresh water fishery and give me a call.There are a lot of signs directing people to the Fishery and I'm close by. I even think Dan can find his way from there.
We are looking forward to everyone's arrival
ole blue