[tcb] Re: Splitty tow bar

  • From: "Peter & Caren Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:02:05 -0600

Jeremy, the guy that makes and sells those tow hitches is a guy I know
from living on the East Coast.  He's been working with split-screen
Buses almost as long as I have, is young and energetic, and started
making those Bus hitches a few years ago.  He seems to have them pretty
well perfected and they are selling pretty well for him.  I almost
bought one from him a while back, but ended up deciding to get a flat
bed trailer because a lot of the Buses I end up with haven't rolled in
decades.  My most recent two were 26 years and 24 years sitting in the
same spot.  He might give you a discount if you let him know that Peter
Albarian sent you; we've been helping each other with parts for quite a
few years now.

Good luck,

Peter