[tcb] Re: Splitty tow bar

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:03:15 -0800 (PST)

My comment only applies to fully operational vehicles. yours is getting there.
How much longer till it's on the road?
"Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hey now! My Rivi needs a
special category for miles towed (without a
trailer) just to be able to at least camp in it instead of living in the
Westy Tent at shows with no bus at all.

Gerald