[tcb] Re: Speedo wish

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 12:35:32 -0400

Get a tachometer-  that way you can know how fast you are going based on
rpm-
On Jul 8, 2011 7:43 AM, <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yer funny. Shorty.
>
> ;)
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry®

which are the primary speeds of course. I am/have been struggling with this
for sometime.

> I've marked the bottom of the dial with white paint, which helps. Problem
is it is still a small area and combined with my poor eyesight not much
help.

> It dawned on me the other night to simply turn the speedo upside down.
>
> It makes sense considering it matches my thought process. Not! :)
>
> I would have the rewire the connection somehow but other then getting a
pimpin' small steering wheel it seems to be a simple solution.