[tcb] Speedo wish

  • From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 06:35:35 +0000

I am so dang tall I cannot see the mph on the speedo between 20 and 70, which
are the primary speeds of course. I am/have been struggling with this for
sometime.

I've marked the bottom of the dial with white paint, which helps. Problem is it
is still a small area and combined with my poor eyesight not much help.

It dawned on me the other night to simply turn the speedo upside down.

It makes sense considering it matches my thought process. Not! :)

I would have the rewire the connection somehow but other then getting a pimpin'
small steering wheel it seems to be a simple solution.

Anybody else ever have, or heard of, the same problem? If so, what was the
solution?

Thanks for your serious feedback. And jokes, as well. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry®