[tcb] Re: Speaking of Splittie / Bay Window controversy

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 05:23:53 -0800 (PST)

Did it leak on the floor??

Beverly Williams <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Did Sammie mention the recent
vandalism in his neighborhood?  Well, his neighbors decided to remodel their
home -- by extending their dining room area and adding a beautiful bay window.
They came home a few days later only to discover that someone had skillfully
mounted a 2 x 4 in the middle of the bay window?converting it from a bay to a
splittie.  I dunno?.that?s just what I heard!  Not sure who would have done
something so ridiculous.
http://mail.yahoo.com