[tcb] Speaking of Splittie / Bay Window controversy

  • From: Beverly Williams <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 19:01:32 -0800 (PST)

Did Sammie mention the recent vandalism in his neighborhood?  Well, his
neighbors decided to remodel their home -- by extending their dining room area
and adding a beautiful bay window.  They came home a few days later only to
discover that someone had skillfully mounted a 2 x 4 in the middle of the bay
window?converting it from a bay to a splittie.  I dunno?.that?s just what I
heard!  Not sure who would have done something so ridiculous.

http://mail.yahoo.com