[tcb] Sparky the Daily Driver

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:36:46 -0600

Well, the GMC conversion van is officially gone today - off to Belgium of all
places.  I haven't been driving it in the last week, but it's good to get it
out of the street.

The Vanagon is sitting in the driveway - cold and wet.  I couldn't get the
title without a Bill of Sale and the PO finally responded today after three
e-mails and is sending me a BOS.

So, that leaves Sparky as my new daily driver.  I wired the heater flaps open
since linkage is missing.  It's surprising how much hot air comes out the vents
once you get going.  And, how much cold air comes out until it warms up a
little.

It'll probably be next week before I get the title and tags on the Vanagon
sorted out so Sparky is it.

I guess tomorrow will be the big test since the high is 39.

Yes, Denis it's American bailing wire.

Ronnie