[tcb] Re: So, What are Y'all Doin' Tonight?

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:01:19 -0600

Well someone's livin' it up on Saturday night! I am so glad to hear that y'all
are havin' a
goooooooood time.
I am just sitting here waiting on Mad Tv to come on. Then after that Saturday
Night Live.  But
of course I am still
having lots of fun, mmmmmm popcorn comin' up. Maybe even a chocolate muffin
after

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin