[tcb] Re: So, What are Y'all Doin' Tonight?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:24:24 -0600

Your question sounds like joke from a movie in the 40s and a Popeye cartoon I saw once where hw is diving into a swimming pool and he says, "I wonder what the poor people are doing tonight, yuk yuk yuk?"

Hyatt, Antares and the Granada = a big time in Dallas.

I am installing a new interior in Murray as we speak.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McGlothin" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>