[tcb] Re: Shielding gas

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:32:31 -0700 (PDT)

Julie, I would call a local welder and see where there is a welding supply near
you to find where they get there supplys .Strickland Welding in Wimberly is one
I found on Google.512 8473119, if there is a supply house near , they can
answer any questions you have

Paul Smith
The Zone
1961 Delux Singlecab