[tcb] Re: Shhhhhhhhhhhh it's Friday

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:57:52 -0500

A preacher was lecturing on the Bible one Sunday morning.

He said to his small congregation, "You know, the Bible has an answer for
everything. The reason for that is that the people in the Bible have all, at
one time or another, been in the same situations you have."

"Even PMS?" a woman asked.

"Yes, I assure you," said the preacher, "PMS is in there. Tell you what, I'll
look for it and tell you the passage at services next week."

So everyone goes home after the service.

Meanwhile, the preacher is looking for the PMS passage.

When Sunday comes around.... he gets in front of the congregation and begins
his Homily in the service.

"People, I have found the passage in the Bible referring to PMS.

"Really, Preacher? Where?" the lady asked.

"It's right here in this passage where it says, 'And Mary rode Joseph's ass all
the way to Bethlehem'."
In a rush?  Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.