[tcb] Sammy is not coming?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:32:40 -0500

People are telling me that Sammie is not coming. He said something about school
and retirement and I don't know what all.

When I think of all the hardship I suffered getting my bus down to Nac for his
show, the breakdowns all the high water and the grassfires, the snakes...
Lurleen...I considered giving up the hobby, but I stayed in...for Sammie.

How does he repay his obligation? By shunning me and all of the "little people"
all across the big ball we call... Earth. The people that keep the world and
this great country alive! If we all shunned our duty, yes I said DUTY, what
would this country be like, who would want to live here except...THEM, and we
all know who THEY are, and THEY know who THEY are, and THEY know who we know
THEY are! And do you know who I think I am??!!!

Just sit there on your little stool and think about what you have done, and
about dooty.

All this would be different if Sammie would just come to Psycoblooie, damn it!