[tcb] Re: Sammy is not coming?

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:14:29 -0500

Gosh Denis!! I'll try but I'm covered up in trying to get this )(*^(&%*^%$ panel van done. It's killing me. It was to be ready for the Texas Classic (the last one) but at the rate it's going it may be the NEXT Texas Classic. Also, for one last time EVER I am teaching a class for the second session of summer school. As of Aug 31 I am no longer employed forever.

At 07:32 PM 6/20/2006, you wrote:

People are telling me that Sammie is not coming. He said something about school and retirement and I don't know what all.

When I think of all the hardship I suffered getting my bus down to Nac for his show, the breakdowns all the high water and the grassfires, the snakes... Lurleen...I considered giving up the hobby, but I stayed in...for Sammie.

How does he repay his obligation? By shunning me and all of the "little people" all across the big ball we call... Earth. The people that keep the world and this great country alive! If we all shunned our duty, yes I said DUTY, what would this country be like, who would want to live here except...THEM, and we all know who THEY are, and THEY know who THEY are, and THEY know who we know THEY are! And do you know who I think I am??!!!

Just sit there on your little stool and think about what you have done, and about dooty.

All this would be different if Sammie would just come to Psycoblooie, damn it!