[tcb] Re: STRONG coffee. It stopped raining

  • From: "Matt Callahan" <bug6259@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:26:21 -0500

Dennis, I will give you $51 for it!

Matthew Callahan, APCC
MetLife Auto & Home
101 West 1st St., Suite A
Elgin, TX. 78621
512 281 3769 office
512 422 9047 cell
512 233 5368 fax
Confidentiality Note

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination
of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message.  If the reader of this
transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly
prohibited.