[tcb] Re: STRONG coffee. It stopped raining

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:18:03 -0500

It might have been expensive, but it is the ENGRAVED COMMEMORATIVE EDITION!

On Oct 17, 2006, at 10:07 AM, coocoo@xxxxxxx wrote:

This morning I will be able to unload Murray and dry everything out, yea!

Dan is helping (doing all the work) on finding me a "thing" drum, we (he) found
one, now it's a matter of finding the other.

I made coffee with THE MOST EXPENSIVE CAMPING ESPRESSO MAKER EVER. It works
really well, it makes an incredibly strong cup of hot coffee syrup. Two of these
and I'm ready, really really ready! People complain about Starbucks prices, but
my first cup of espresso from this goody cost, what, $75? All to a good cause,
just don't anybody tell Jan.