[tcb] Re: Roll call on kids for Halloween Campout

  • From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 06:49:07 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to hear about the boy James.

And I'm not eating the fish at any resturant letting you be on the mic.

From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 4:42 PM

#yiv586421163 #yiv1644720612 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv586421163 #yiv1644720612 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

man, that reminds me to much of my child hood...and last month :(

i hate severe ear infections, i've been prescribed hydrocodone before after the
doctor looked in my ear and said "good god that has to hurt, how are you even
standing?"

i feel sorry for the little dude

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:51:20 -0700
From: james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ethan was at the Dr. yesterday- double, severe ear infection. Friday we will
see if his fever breaks - it doesn't look good so far...