[tcb] Re: Roll call on kids for Halloween Campout

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:42:05 -0500

man, that reminds me to much of my child hood...and last month :(i hate severe
ear infections, i've been prescribed hydrocodone before after the doctor looked
in my ear and said "good god that has to hurt, how are you even standing?"i
feel sorry for the little dudeDate: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:51:20 -0700From:
james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Roll call on kids for Halloween
CampoutTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx was at the Dr. yesterday- double, severe ear
infection. Friday we will see if his fever breaks - it doesn't look good so
far...--- On Tue, 10/28/08, wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx> wrote:From:
wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>Subject: [tcb] Roll call on kids for Halloween
CampoutTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 9:00 AMI'm going
to try to get some pumkins to carve. Whose bringing kids so I can get
enough?McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while
you browse - Download Now!