[tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:22:34 -0500

This is Evilbus Will right???? cause i just can't picture it at all...you
should pm me a picture of you with a mowhawk so i can better get a grasp on the
reality of what you are saying.

Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:17:50 -0500
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show

Don't even go there. Let's just say that there was a time when I had a mohawk
and was listening
to those groups.  The Ramones weren't the best however Killer Pussy, The
Plasmatics and a few
others were worth the price of admission.  I was also in So. Cal. so the clubs
always had new talent.

Conway Twitty.. Sheesh, you punk kids nowadays think you know it all.  My
oldest son still can't figure
out why his dad has Led Zepplin on Vinyl... OG Vinyl....

There are photos, stashed, buried in vaults that have me with a purple mohawk.
I will save those
for my Presidential Library.