[tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:07:08 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, the music was spot on!  Political?  Well, its a
dirty job, but someone has to raise our
counsciousness, awareness of what goin' on in the
world...Broadcast news does a poor job of it...try
watchin' BBC news on PBS!  Scary!
If Roger comes back to the Big D, I'll go see him
again!  But, I'll most likely try to block out some of
the 'messages'...hell, I just wanna have fun once in a
while!