[tcb] Re: Ready to go??

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:46:05 -0500

 Mary Beth and I will be at the Home Depot in the Woodlands at 12:00 noon.
After that, we're clueless, so whatever !?!?!

Bob

At 07:31 8/20/2004, you wrote:
Say gang,
Looking at the map it looks like Doctor's Creek campsite would be a good
choice.  This is closest for the folks coming from Dallas-Ft. Worth and for
us coming from the south it is about 2 or 3 more miles, but after 250 miles,
my a... will be numb anyway.

If everyone agrees, I plan to reserve a couple of spots later today.

It sounds like some of the DFW folks will be leaving early Thursday AM and
meeting up with the folks that camped out Wednesday night.  I guess we are
another 6 or 7 hours from Dennis' house from here.

Based on leaving The Woodlands Home Depot at 12:00 on Wednesday, we should
roll into the campgrounds between 7 &8 PM.

Let me know if this sounds good and I will get some spots.

Ronnie