[tcb] Re: Ready to go??

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:48:31 -0500

On Aug 20, 2004, at 7:46 AM, Bob Perring wrote:

>  Mary Beth and I will be at the Home Depot in the Woodlands at 12:00
> noon.
> After that, we're clueless, so whatever !?!?!

Don't worry Bob, we wont get you lost!
Do you need more info?

> Bob
>

> At 07:31 8/20/2004, you wrote:
> Say gang,
> Looking at the map it looks like Doctor's Creek campsite would be a
> good
> choice.  This is closest for the folks coming from Dallas-Ft. Worth
> and for
> us coming from the south it is about 2 or 3 more miles, but after 250
> miles,
> my a... will be numb anyway.
>
> If everyone agrees, I plan to reserve a couple of spots later today.

Sounds great Ronnie, Thanks!
I think 2 spots will be good. (of course we will settle up the money
there)
I think it is Bob & Mary Beth, Me & Katrina, You, and Mark.

> It sounds like some of the DFW folks will be leaving early Thursday AM
> and
> meeting up with the folks that camped out Wednesday night.

They are gonna leave Dallas at 6 am. Go East on I30 to hiway 19 North.
Mapquest says that is about 1.5 hours. Some of them are CB or cell
phone equipped, so I don't think meeting somewhere will be to hard. I
think they might have to pay to get into the state park, so we could
meet in the closest handy spot.

>   I guess we are
> another 6 or 7 hours from Dennis' house from here.
>
> Based on leaving The Woodlands Home Depot at 12:00 on Wednesday, we
> should
> roll into the campgrounds between 7 &8 PM.
>
> Let me know if this sounds good and I will get some spots.
>
> Ronnie

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.