[tcb] Re: Quiet out here...

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:06:10 -0800 (PST)

I did it in my 77 on Sat. I was like a rock star or something. Everyone was
waving and saying Merry Christmas. Some chic standing through the sunroof
 actually yelled out, "I love you'". She must have liked my wreath on the front
and the Xmas lights...Or maybe it was my uber sex appeal ... still I couldn't
resist telling my wife that it happens all the time : )

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, December 21, 2009, 9:05 AM

I'd rather be....
At the groto in Mckittrick canyon, eating prime rib!

Sent from my iPod
On Dec 21, 2009, at 6:46 AM, Will <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since it is so quiet and I'm waiting for another flight...

I'd rather be....

In Hawaii looking @ wahinis in bikinis

Keep it going...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre